Here I share with you my collection of quotes. I love to share them more than I love to collect them so please take as many as you need and share them. Share with me your favorite quotes too! +/or your favorite one(s) from this collection! 💖 Love and endless blessings, beautiful little flowers. Never forget how truly loved you are.
Quotes on GOD’S LOVE
- “He sees the depths of my heart and He loves me the same.“
- Embrace God’s overwhelming love for you.
- God doesn’t come from heaven everyday to stay put away , He comes to find another heaven, the heaven of our soul in which he loves to dwell.
- He looks not at our faults, but at our efforts.
- God is better than the world’s best day – Chance the Rapper
- Find delight in the LORD, who will give you your heart’s desires.
- God is an artist and you are his beautiful masterpiece.
Quotes on LOVE
- “If you judge people you have no time to love them” – Mother Teresa
- “Our LORD does not look much at the greatness of our actions, or even at their difficulty but at the love put into them.”
- “You can’t save people, you can only love them” -Anais Nin
- “Miss no single opportunity of making some small sacrifice. Here by a smiling look, there by a kindly word, always doing the smallest right, and doing it all for love.
- “If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it ceases to be wheat you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession, its about appreciation.” OSHO
- When one loves, one does not calculate. – St. Therese of Lisieux
- I would rather encourage good, than judge others for their faults.
- “People were created to be LOVED and things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used.” – Unknown
- You must be willing to GIVE love to receive it.
- Love is patient. Love is kind. When you are patient and kind, you are loving.
- We must accept others as they are –not be angry with them for not being what we want. 8/8/16
- We love others best, when we love God most.
- “Never get tired of doing the little things for others. Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest parts of their hearts” – St. Therese of Lisieux
Quotes on BEAUTY
- “Man looks at outside appearance, but God looks at the heart” – 1 Samuel 16
- “The beauty of the face will never make itself to the soul, but the beauty of the should will always radiate itself upon the face.”
- A beautiful mind and soul are far more important than good looks.
- “There’s so much beauty in being alone -you gotta love yourself completely before you can love someone unconditionally” – Rammy
- Radiate your interior beauty.
- Sometimes we make the mistake of showing too much too soon. Become deep possessors of your beauty; to inspire men to want to know the most beautiful part about you – your soul. 1/3/17
Quotes on TRUST
- “Trust and trust alone will lead us to love” – St. Therese of Lisieux
- Don’t overthink, it complicates things. Just feel, and if it feels like home –follow it’s path” R.M. Drake
- Where God guides, He provides.
- Let GO and LET GOD.
- Courage is fear that has said it’s prayers.
- You are exactly where you need to be right now. Each moment is imperfectly perfect as it is.
- A good way to look to the future is with a heart of TRUST. Trust in each moment that there is a bigger plan.
- When dealing with fear, instead of saying “what if this goes wrong?” say – “what if it goes RIGHT?”
- The situations that help us grow are those that we did not choose.
- Whatever happens, happens. What is important is how you react to it. JUST TRUST.
- The best things happen by chance. – Finding Dory
Quotes on PRAYER
- Prayers go up, blessings come down.
- “It’s a matter of bringing prayer from the mind to the heart”
- “The fruit of prayer is most often not experienced in prayer, but in the rest of your life”
- When you ask God for something, remember to be specific.
- “My whole strength lies in prayer and sacrifice, these are my invincible arms; they can move hearts far better than words, i know it by experience” – St. Therese of Lisieux
- “Rejoice and exult in hope; be steadfast and patient in suffering and tribulation; be constant in prayer” ROMANS 12:12
Quotes on FINDING & LOVING YOURSELF
- “If every flower wanted to be a rose, spring would lose its loveliness” – St Therese of Lisieux
- “Don’t lose yourself in the temporary”
- “Find out who you are, and do it on purpose” – Walk to Remember
- “Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself”
- Be somebody that makes everybody feel like a somebody.
- “The more I get to know the people that surround me, the more i learn about myself” – 10/19/2016
- Take the time to make others feel special. Take every single opportunity to learn something new and make another feel like they are worth knowing.
- BE KIND TO YOURSELF.
- Accept yourself as you were designed.
- “You deserve to be completely found in your surroundings, not lost within them” – Rupi Kapur
- How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.
- You don’t need to beg for anyone’s attention. Make a man win your heart, instead of handing it to him.
- “You are in the habit of codependent on people for what you think you lack. Who tricked you into believing that another person was meant to complete you, when the most they can do is compliment.” – Rupi Kapur – Only God can satisfy and complete us.
- Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
- “You have to believe in yourself, that’s the secret” – Charlie Chaplin
- Loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need for yourself. – Rupi Kapur
- Try being alone for a bit, get to know yourself. I promise you are going to love you!
- When you think you most “need” someone is probably when you need them least. Love does not equal attachment.
- When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere – Francois de la Rocheforecauld
Quotes on JOY & HAPPINESS
- “Your great happiness is based on the warmth of your heart”
- “You are responsible for your own happiness”
- Choose people who choose you.
- There are no mistakes in life, just lessons
- Create your future from you future, not your past.
- Be passionate about life. Be happy. Be aware of the miracles that are all around you. TRUST. Release it to God.
- Look to God, that you may radiate with JOY.
- “You will show me the path of life, the FULLNESS OF JOY in your presence” PSALM 16:11
- I’m starting to believe that people are often searching for happiness that is temporary. Search for eternal happiness. It only comes from The Father” 11/14/16
- “God is my refuge and my strength. My source & my happiness, my light and my salvation.”
- When happiness overwhelms you, share it with the world. You never know just who may be in need of the kindness of your smile.
- When I’m happy, I don’t smile – I glow.
- Share joy, give from the heart.
- The earth laughs in flowers. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Never lose your wonder. ⭐️
Quotes on SURRENDER
- “More of you God, less of me”
- “Speak LORD, your servant is listening”
- “I fell in love with my littleness in this world, to look down and see how small of a speck I am–capable of so much. It inspires me”
- Simplicity is the key to brilliance.
- God would never inspire me with desires that cannot be realized; so in spite of my littleness, I can hope to be a saint. – St. Therese of Lisieux
- “It’s true we suffer a great deal, but do we suffer well?” – St. Therese of Lisieux
- “It’s okay to feel uncomfortable, sometimes the right thing feels uncomfortable”
Quotes on POSITIVITY
- “We are living magnets; we attract the energy we give off. Focus only on what you want to attract more of.”
- Nurturing resentment toward others closes off the positive things they can contribute to us.
- “There is nothing better than a good person; they can change your whole day, they can change your whole life” – Chance the Rapper
- Be the energy you want to attract
Quotes on WAITING
- “Maybe God doesn’t want you to be so obsessed with timing and how others see you; maybe he wants you to break free from all these illusions and fantasies you have for yourself and learn how to live peacefully in reality. Or maybe he’s making you wait, because the more you wait, the longer you will keep what he is going to give you. Maybe He wants you to be sure you aren’t an ungrateful person. He wants you to value the gifts he is going to send you and he wants to send them to you when He knows you are ready to take good care of them”
- Sometimes God gives you the opposite of what you want to show you what you need.
- God’s plans will always be greater and more beautiful than all your disappointments.
Quotes on LISTENING & SILENCE
- Listening increases humility, understanding, and wisdom. Listen intently.
- Take interest in others. If we just take the time to listen, we can learn so much.
- We need to find God, and he cannot be found in the noise and restlessness. God is a friend of silence. See how nature–trees, flowers, grass–grow in silence; see the starts, the moon, and the sun, how they move in silence…we need silence to be able to touch souls. – Mother Teresa
Quotes on PEACE
- Turn from evil and do good. Seek peace and pursue it.
- Live in the moment. We cannot program life in advanced, we can only receive it moment by moment.
- “Love surrounds those who trust in the LORD” PSALMS 82:10
Quotes on STRENGTH
- “It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect” PSALMS 18:32
- “The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?” PSALM 27:4
Quotes on TRUTH
- Clarity breeds confidence
- If you tell the truth, it becomes a part of your past. However, if you tell a lie, it becomes a part of your future.
Quotes on WORRY
- There is no use in worrying about things you have no control over.
Quotes on FORGIVNESS
- “Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with GOOD.”
- By not forgiving we increase the amount of evil in the world and add more wrong to the first…this is WHY we forgive; so that we are not prisoners four own bitterness, but FREE to overcome evil with good and do just the OPPOSITE.”
Quotes on GRATITUDE
- “Be thankful for everything you already have”
- Begin everyday with a grateful heart